Anne Radke BiographyMaster Anne Radke is one the few women who has built her own karate school, Alpha UPKUDO Karate & Fitness in 1999 after teaching at Lafayette Community Centers since 1992. Master Anne named her school "Alpha" as a testimony that she puts God first in every aspect of her life. She has trained thousands of students.
In 2008 she founded the 501(c)(3) non profit A Better Body organization to educate persons needing health and safety training. Her focus since 2000 has been on the holistic approach to healing. Her students have won over 4,250 trophies, 250 division titles and one World Title. Her karate team demonstrates at community events.
Master Anne is the founder and Executive Director of A Better Body and 6th Degree Black Belt Master in UPKUDO. In 2004 she was appointed President of the UPKUDO International Karate Federation. Master Anne is a Certified as a Master Fitness Trainer, REAL Essentials Life Coach, Senior and Youth Fitness Specialist, Sports Nutritionist, and created the ABB4Me for mental and physical health, Victors not Victims, and Stand Up To Bullies programs. She is a Mental Health & Personal Development Consultant.
Teaching experience spans over 28 years and she has received many letters of commendation from the Gadsden County School Board, Senator Rick Scott, House of Representative Alan Williams, Department of Health, Gadsden Health Council and many others for her work in the community.
Honors in Martial Arts include from 2000 to 2019:
- Inducted into P.O.W.E.R Professional Organization Woman of Excellence
- Instructor of the Year in the Florida Cosmopolitan Hall of Fame
- Universal Martial Arts Hall of Fame Martial Arts Woman of the Year
- Action Martial Arts Magazine Hall of Fame for “Excellence in Martial Arts”
- Action Martial Arts Magazine Featured Female Instructor
- Hall of Fame Spirit Award for "Dedication to Martial Arts"
- World Christian Martial Arts Hall of Fame for "Life Achievement Award"
- American Federation of Martial Arts Hall of Fame as "Woman of The Year"
- International Kung Fu Hall of Fame for "Instructor of the Year”
- Inducted into the Martial Arts Grand Master's International Council