Personal TrainingChoosing the right trainer is important. Many trainers have the knowledge of techniques and proper nutrition but it is also important they communicate well with you and motivate you to improve your health. We have personal trainers that specialize in exercises that combat obesity, senior and youth fitness. In addition our master fitness specialist can work with those who are coming back from an injury need specific exercises that strengthen them.
Train children is different than the way you train adults. Children's attention spans are shorter and need more fun related exercises. Active Aging training focuses on balance, flexibility, strength and cognitive exercises. Personal trainers realize that those who battle their weight often are hiding issues that run deeper than just their relationship with food. By working with a trainer that understands your needs you can get the greatest results.
For over 20 years our trainers have worked with hundreds who wish to get in better shape, learn how to defend themselves and change their thinking to living a healthier lifestyle. The rates and hours are flexible to best suit your needs.
With a Personal Trainer you will be pre and post tested in flexibility, strength and cardio so progress can be measured. You and your trainer will set goals to help you get the results you want.
Consider a Personal Trainer and Private Lessons For:
- A source for Information and Resources
- Anyone with balance issues
- Nutritional advice and Training to help combat Obesity
- Working with someone when group training doesnt suit you
- To strengthen and regain flexibility after injury rehabilitation
- Children with ADD or ADHD or obesity
- Learning Self Defense or antibullying techniques
- Learning Karate outside normal class times